Titanium Paracord Bead Real Steel Cylinder Blue Lanyard Bead by Ostap Hel (L1211)
- Cylinder Blue, a titanium bead by RealSteel Knives in blue color. The wide through hole makes it possible to pass a 4mm diameter paracord cord inside the bead. It can also be used for other handicraft work.
Cylinder Blue, a titanium bead by RealSteel Knives in blue, designed by Polish knifemaker and designer, Ostap Hel. The wide through-hole allows a 4mm diameter paracord cord to be passed inside the bead. It can also be used for other handicraft work.
Product number: L1211
Name: Cylinder Blue
Type of steel: Titanium 6AI4V
Height: 14.0 mm / 0.47"
Weight: 10.0 g / 0.35 oz
Paracord cord diameter: 4.0 mm / 0.16"
Designer: Ostap Hel
Brand: Real Steel
Manufacturer: Real Steel Knives
Country of origin: P.R.C.
Developed by Sharg® company
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!