Nitecore NL1835, 3500mAh, 3.6V battery (NL1835HP)
- The Nitecore NL1835HP battery is specially designed for high load (max 8A) and high performance devices. All batteries have built-in internal and external protection.
The Nitecore NL1835HP is a 18650 li-ion battery with a capacity of 3500mAh and a continuous discharge current of 8A, making it ideal for devices with high current consumption.
- Microporous barrier protects internal power system components
- Pressure relief valve activates in the event of a rapid temperature rise
- Built-in PTC to prevent high current spikes
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
- Nickel-plated stainless steel protects both ends of the battery pack
- Durable plastic surrounds the circuit board for protection
- Durable metallic film coating to protect against abrasion
- Automatic protection against overcharging, over-discharge and short circuit
- High-quality battery protection IC from Seiko Instruments Japan
- High-power MOS-FEE in current regulation module for better performance and output power
- CE, UL and ROHS certified
The NL1835HP battery has a voltage of 3.6V and a recommended charging current of 1A.
Note: These are longer than regular Nitecore 18650 and as such are not compatible with older TM series flashlights such as TM26, TM26GT or TM28.
Please note that all Nitecore flashlights are made to use original batteries, so using third-party batteries that have different specifications may damage your flashlight. We highly recommend using original Nitecore batteries in Nitecore flashlights.
Product code: NL1835HP
Capacity: 3500 mAh
Voltage: 3.6 V
Max. discharge current: 8 A
Length: 69.7 mm (tolerance up to 0.3 mm) / 2.73" (tolerance up to 0.1")
Diameter: 18.5 mm (tolerance up to 0.3 mm) / 0.73" (tolerance up to 0.1")
Weight: 49.9 g / 1.76 oz
Developed by Sharg® company