Spyderco Sharpener Stone Double Stuff 1'' x 5'' (303MF)
- 303MF, Pocket Stone Double Stuff made of aluminum oxide 2-sided ceramic sharpener. The combination of 2 Spyderco stones: medium-grained 303M gradation: Medium Gradient 600 for pre-sharpening and fine-grained 303F gradation: Fine 1800 for polishing.
303MF - Pocket Stone Double Stuff 1"x 5" made of aluminum oxide (alumina) double-sided ceramic sharpener. The sharpener is a combination of two Spyderco stones: a medium-grained 303M with gradation Medium Grit 600 (brown) for pre-sharpening and fine grit 303F with gradation Fine Grit 1800 (white) for edge finishing and polishing.
Light, universal and compact (127mm x 25mm x 6.4mm), ideal for trips and everyday. For sharpening knives, machetes, scissors and small tools. Made in U.S.A.
1. Place the sharpener on a flat surface
2. The suede cover can be used as a non-slip base
3. Hold the knife at an angle of 15° -30° to the stone. Important! Keep a steady angle when sharpening
4. Move the knife forward and backward at a single pace by pushing it lightly
5. Use the entire surface of the stone when sharpening
6. When the edges get sharpened, change the side to the second - drag the blade over the stone to smooth
7. Finally clean the edge of the blade carefully
8. Ceramic sharpeners are used dry without using water or oil.
Created by: Sharg® Company - direct importer