Smith's CCKS, 2-Step Knife Sharpener Yellow
- CCKS, a lightweight, compact 2-Step Knife Sharpener from American Smith's Company, allowing two-step sharpening. It allows you to sharpen knife, machete and scissors easily and efficiently. Floating ABS housing and yellow color help you quickly find.
CCKS, a lightweight, compact 2-Step Knife Sharpener from American Smith’s Company, allowing two-step sharpening. It allows you to sharpen knife, machete and scissors easily and efficiently. Bestseller!
The sharpener combines two surfaces for sharpening with different gradations, enabling quick cutting of the cutting edge. Made of carbides crossed blade in „V” shape with "Coarse" gradation to give sharpness to the cutting edge and crossed ceramic bars with gradation Fine 1500, for smoothing and obtaining a razor-sharp finish.
Comfortable knurled handles provide a secure grip and a non-slip rubber base provides high stability during sharpening. Unsinkable, floating plastic housing and bright yellow color make it easy to find a whetstone. Lanyard hole for leashes or straps.
1. place the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. to sharpen, pull towards you lightly pressing 3-4 times the cutting edge between the black blades made of carbide.
3. to finish the blade, make a few moves between the white ceramic bars.
4. Always clean the sharpener after use, wash with water and dry with a towel.
Product number: CCKS (027925190043), 50726 (0027925507261)
Name: 2 Step Knife Sharpener
Type: Carbide, Ceramic
Gradation: Coarse, Extra Fine 1 500
Weight: 31.0 g / 1.09 oz
Producer: Smith's, U.S.A.
Developed by: Sharg® Company