Herbertz Solingen Japanese water stone (348700)
- Water stone original 2-sided Japanese knife sharpener for Japanese knives and more. Perfect for final polishing of blades. For use only with water. Blue page gradation 1000 cutting edge yellow page gradation 6000 final finish.
Water Stone original double-sided Japanese sharpener for Japanese knives and more. Perfect for final polishing of blades. Flat stone for use only with water. Allows full control over the sharpening process. Blue side gradation 1000 - for leading the blade, yellow side gradation 6000 - for the final perfect finish. Dimensions: 185 x 60 x 28 mm. Made in Japan.
Noble corundum - synthetic stone (electrocorundum) used where the quality of the sharpened surface is important. In comparison with ordinary alumina, it is more homogeneous in terms of chemical composition, structure and physical properties, among others higher Al2O3 content.
1. Before using, immerse the stone in water for about 15 minutes.
2. Place the sharpener on a flat surface.
3. Hold the knife at an angle of 15° -30° to the stone. Important! Keep the angle constant when sharpening.
4. Move the knife forward and backward at a light pace.
5. Use the entire surface of the stone for sharpening.
6. The stone should be moist during sharpening.
7. When burrs appear during sharpening, change over to the other side - drag the blade over the stone to smooth the burr.
8. Finally, clean the edge of the blade thoroughly.
Product number: 348700
Name: Water stone
Gradation: 1000, 6000
Dimensions: 185 mm x 60 mm x 28 mm / 7.28"x 2.36" x 1.10"
Weight: 663 g / 23.39 oz
Color: Blue, yellow
Producer: C. Jul. Herbertz GmbH, Solingen
Directed by: Sharg® - direct importer