Bolle Tactical X1000 Clear Platinium Ballistic Goggles (X1NSTDI)
- X1000 Clear, a new generation of low-profile ballistic goggles with interchangeable optional ballistic visors. Dedicated to officers of special units of the army and police. Meet the ballistic standard STANAG 2920.
X1000 Clear new generation low-profile ballistic goggles with interchangeable optional ballistic visors. Dedicated to officers of special units of the army and police. Meet ballistic standard STANAG 2920.
Frame - ventilated, made of durable elastomer TPV (thermoplastic vulcanizate), a blend of vulcanized rubber and plastomer. TPV plastic is characterized by high weather and temperature resistance (from -40 O C to +130 O C temporarily up to +150 O C). Thanks to the profiled frame, the goggles fit tightly on the face. Located in the lower and upper part of the frame, the ventilation holes are covered with a seal made of foam to protect against dust and sand. The TPV frame is offered in three colors: black, nato green and sand.
Viewfinder - the goggles are equipped with an interchangeable ballistic clear lens (Clear Lens) made of pC polycarbonate 3 mm thick, meeting the ballistic standard STANAG 2920. The goggle viewfinder from the outside is coated with Anti-Scratch protecting against scratches and light reflections. On the inside, the glass has been coated with Anti-Fog anti-fogging agent (P80 - anti-fogging agent). The panoramic shape of the viewfinder does not limit the field of view.
Fixing tape - anti-slip rubber band 35 mm wide equipped with silicone inserts to prevent the goggles from slipping while wearing, making it easy to fit most helmets. The strap at the frame is fastened with Velcro, this facilitates quick replacement with a new one if necessary. There is an additional cover on the attachment strap Speed Sleeve (microfiber cover) to protect the goggle visor from dust.
Etui - goggles are packaged in a zippered rigid protective case TAC-Case with a wide 80 mm strap.
ANSI / Z87.1-2010 ISEA - goggles meet the standard of the American National Standards Institute for products that protect the eyes from mechanical injury , UV radiation and their resistance to chemical agents.
GL-PD-10-12 MCEP - (Military Combat Eye Protection) standard
STANAG - all interchangeable visors dedicated to X1000 goggles meet the STANAG 2920 ballistic standard
Clear lens: V50 220.7 m/s (795km/h)
RX clear lens: V50 212.5 m/s (766km/h)
Smoke lens: V50 217.2 m/s (782km/h)
RX smoke lens: V50 216.2 m/s (779km/h)
Yellow lens: V50 215.7 m/s (777km/h)
RX yellow lens: V50 209.6 m/s (755km/h)
The X1000 goggles are certified CE issued by DIN ( Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V. - German Institute for Standardization )
DIN EN 207:2010-04 - Goggles are certified for frame strength CE indicating resistance to impact of a solid object with a diameter of 6 mm and weight of 86 g and speed of 120 m/s - mechanical class B (certificate number C3844K/R1 )
DIN EN 207:2010-04 - Goggles are certified for visor durability CE indicating resistance to impact of a solid object with a diameter of 6 mm and weight of 86 g and speed of 120 m/s - mechanical class B (certificate number C3843K/R2 )
- Made in accordance with EN 166
- Visor chemical class 3 - eye protection used to protect against droplets. Use if the harmful substance is in the form of droplets or splashes of liquid, but not in the form of a mist.
- Thermal class T for visor and frame - protection against high-velocity particles at extreme temps.
- Frame material - the frame of the goggles is made of TPV plastic , it is a pure material, produced from the highest quality polymers, which does not contain dust, zinc, phthalic softeners.
- Thickness of the viewfinder - 3 mm
- tactical goggles X1000 Bolle - X1NSTDI
- rigid protective case TAC-Case
- microfiber cover
- instruction manual
Elaboration: the company Sharg®
Discover Infinite Possibilities – From Shooting to Outdoor Adventures!
Promotion Duration: December 1 - 6, 2023
Start Shopping and Grab Amazing Discounts!
Welcome to Sharg.pl, where your passions meet unbeatable deals! Our special "MORE, THE CHEAPER" promotion offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of products. Whether it's shooting, airguns, self-defense, tools, outdoor, indoor, or clothing and footwear – we have everything you need!
How It Works?
Buy 2 products and get 10% off
Buy 3 products and get 15% off
Buy 4 or more products and grab 20% off
Why Take Advantage of Our Offer?
- Savings: More items in your cart, bigger discount on your purchases.
- Choice: We offer a wide range of products catering to every enthusiast's needs.
- Flexibility: The promotion allows for multiple uses - buy and save as many times as you want during the campaign.
- Hassle-Free Returns: We are confident in the quality of our products, but if you change your mind, the return process is simple and transparent.
Don't Miss Out!
The promotion is time-limited and cannot be combined with other offers. Start your shopping now to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity. Remember, "MORE, THE CHEAPER" at Sharg.pl lasts only from December 1 to 6, 2023!