Smith's Caprella 2-Step Sharpener (51106)
- 51106, a compact Caprella 2-Step Knife Sharpener from American Smith's that provides two-step sharpening. Allows you to sharpen a knife, machete, scissors easily and efficiently. Comfortable handles provide a secure grip while sharpening.
51106, a compact Caprella 2-Step Sharpener from American Smith's that provides two-step sharpening. Sharpens knives, machetes and scissors easily and efficiently. Bestseller!
This sharpener combines two different grit surfaces at a 20° angle to provide a quick, consistent edge. Made of carbide, crossed "V" shaped blades with a Coarse gradation for sharpening the cutting edge and crossed ceramic rods with a Fine 1500 gradation for smoothing and a razor sharp finish.
Skeletonized 400 stainless steel handle construction provides durability and stability during sharpening. Lanyard or retractor hole.
Directions for use:
1. place the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. to sharpen, pull back 3-4 times while lightly pressing the cutting edge between the black carbide blades.
3. to finish the blade, make several passes between the white ceramic rods.
4. always clean the sharpener after use, wipe with a damp cloth or mild brush and dry with a towel. Do not rinse with water.
Product number: 51106 (027925511060)
Name: Caprella 2 Step Sharpener
Type of sharpening surface: Carbide, Ceramic
Grading: Coarse, Extra Fine 1 500
Weight: 59.0 g / 2.08 oz
Manufacturer: Smith's, U.S.A.
Developed by: Sharg® Company