NiteCore P18 1800 lm Unibody Flashlight
- NiteCore P18 Flashlight takes the Precision series to the next level with its die-cast aluminum, silent switch and red LED. Equipped with a CREE XHP35 HD LED, the P18 is capable of an incredibly high brightness of 1800 lumens!
Welcome the smallest LED flashlight with 1800 lumens. The NITECORE P18 takes the Precision series to the next level with its cast aluminum housing, silent on/off switch and red LED. Equipped with a CREE XHP35 HD LED, the P18 is capable of an incredibly high brightness of 1800 lumens. Use the P18 for search and observation with a range of up to 182 meters, or quietly switch to ultra-low, low, medium, high or turbo mode for closer and general use. Three special modes are great for emergency situations.
Compact and easy to use
With a compact 114mm long, 25.4mm diameter housing and detachable clip, the NITECORE P18 flashlight can be conveniently carried in a pocket, backpack or car. A silent switch on the back provides easy access to momentary and continuous operation, while a rugged metal side switch independently controls the auxiliary red LEDs in low-light mode. Direct access to previous stored brightness level with mode memory function.
Long-lasting operation time
Powered by the included 1x 35A IMR 18650 li-ion battery, the P18 offers a 220-hour maximum runtime, so you'll spend more time in the field and less time charging. When it's time to charge, a red power indicator lets you know the remaining battery level.
- Smallest LED flashlight with 1,800 lumens and a range of 199 yards
- Maximum runtime of up to 220 hours with the included IMR18650 battery
- Auxiliary red LED for outdoor and low-light applications
- 5 levels of white light brightness and 3 special modes
- Convenient side and rear switch
- Easy to carry with detachable clip to attach to pocket, lanyard and holster
Product number: P18
Name: Nitecore P18 Unibody Flashlight
LED: 1 x CREE XHP35 HD
Power supply: 1 x 18650 rechargeable battery (included)
Light modes (Brightness / Time / Distance / Light output):
Turbo: 1800 lm / 30 min / 182 m / 8360 cd
High: 850 lm / 2 hrs / 135 m / 4600 cd
Mid: 260 lm / 4 hrs / 73 m / 1350 cd
Low: 65 lm / 18 hrs / 37 m / 350 cd
Ultralow: 1 lm / 220 h / 6 m / 9 cd
Red light: 10 lm / 28 hrs / 10 m / 25 cd
Strobo: 1800 lm
SOS: 1800 lm
Beacon: 1800 lm
IPX standard: IP56
Drop Resistance: 1.0 m / 3.2 ft.
Housing material: aluminum T6061 T6, HA III Military Grade Hard Anodizing Black
Length/Width/Height: 105.0 mm (4.15") / 29.0 mm (1.14") / 34.0 mm (1.34")
Weight: 103.0 g / 3.65 oz
- NITECORE P18 flashlight
- NITECORE IMR18650 Li-ion battery pack
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual
Developed by Sharg® company